The largest distributor of photographic products in Europe is looking for a skilled Online Marketing Specialist
Are you intrigued by creating campaigns, content and analyse the outcome?
- Come join the team at Focus Nordic!
Focus Nordic was founded in January 2010 following the merger of Focus Trading AB, Westheimer A/S and Aronsen A/S. Our head office and warehouse is located in Gothenburg Sweden, with sales offices in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Baltics and Poland. Focus Nordic AB has an estimated turnover of around 55 million EUR.
Focus Nordic business concept is to have an effective distribution directly from our own warehouse, supplying retailers in the Nordic region with the best products. Our goal is characterized by a familiar spirit of personal commitment, competence and flexibility. At Focus Nordic, we take an active stand for good working conditions and a good social situation of our suppliers worldwide.
Läs mer om Focus Nordic här
About the position
We need an Online Marketing Specialist to support the growth of Focus Nordic.
To succeed in this role, you will need a real passion for data-driven marketing, knowledge gained in the field via studies or hands-on experience, and the ambition to be part of a journey.
As an Online Marketing specialist at Focus Nordic your main task will be to develop and manage online marketing and social media campaigns and activities for external and internal sales channels in close collaboration with product managers, local markets and key account customers.
You report to Marketing Manager and the position is placed at Focus Nordic headquarter in Gothenburg.
Why should you apply?
This is a great time to join Focus Nordic during a very exciting phase of growth and change. We can offer you a position in a leading, international company working with quality brands and well-known retailers as Scandinavian Photo, Dustin, Mediamarkt och Elgiganten to mention a few of our Swedish customers. Focus Nordic culture is characterized by a familiar spirit pf personal commitment, competence and a willingness to try new things.
• Provide best practice and recommendations to key account customers of how to optimize overall online and social media performance and brand/product presentations
• Drive and optimize online traffic to external and internal sales channels in terms of relevance and cost-efficiency through paid and unpaid traffic channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, affiliate networks, influencers and SEO.
• Develop and manage content for social media channels
• Drive and optimize online conversion rate for internal sales channels.
• Monitor and analyze online performance and customer behavior for internal sales channels.
• Develop and drive collaborations with local brand ambassadors och influencers
Key competencies and mindset
You have a strong sense of curiosity and navigate easily in the digital landscape. You know how to stay updated when it comes to trends within online marketing and customer behavior in social media. That combined with your drive and a great capacity to work independently is going to help you succeed and enjoy working in this role. We also believe that you have a structured and organized approach to your work and are quality minded with a high level of engagement. Great communication and social skills is a must.
Experience and education
• Experience in online marketing, preferably within B2B and/or B2C, ideally in an international environment
• Strong knowledge within SEM and SEO
• Academic degree within business or strong background within e-commerce and online marketing
• Strong analytical skills, able to handle quantitative and qualitative data, advanced Excel knowledge
• Experience from analytical tools and understanding the e-commerce KPIs
You have an excellent command of oral and written English and can make conversations in Swedish.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Charlotta Rydström, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 702 303 499.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application and CV no later than 20190526
We are looking forward to hear from you!