We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will manage and run the marketing and communications activities in DNV GL unit Digital Technology Centre (DTC) to ensure market success of their digital services covering data management and analytic solutions development and operations.
You will be part of a cutting-edge marketing, sales and technology environment, and you will play a key role in the global Marketing and Communications team with 30 very experienced marketeers.
Key work areas are:
- Position DTC’s digital offerings and capabilities towards both the external and internal market
- Develop the marketing strategy and establish and run a tactical marketing and communications plan for DTC, with corresponding activity plan. All to enhance our Reach, Reputation, Relation and Revenue
- Content development
- Campaign planning and execution, utilizing channels like social media, video, ads, webinars, events, PR, search engines, web etc. to ensure optimal regional presence
- Close cooperation with other business areas, sales and product/service teams to ensure new business, customer satisfaction, lead follow-up and proactive evaluation of new marketing opportunities
- Marketing analytics and reporting within DTC, utilizing tools like Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Continuously focus on achieving lead and opportunity targets, and improving conversion rates of the marketing and communications activities
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience from B2B marketing communications on tactical and operative level
- Interest for and knowledge of digital marketing programs and can develop a strategy thereafter implement tactical and operational plans based on your systematic findings
- Background from international IT/software organizations and/or complex industrial organizations is an advantage
In addition to the above its an advantage if you have experience from several of the following areas:
- CRM (preferably Salesforce) and marketing automation tools
- Campaign management
- Project management experience and skills
- Marketing analytics
- Strong working knowledge of web-based content management, traffic reporting, and optimization tools, including Search Engine Marketing / Optimization Content development across formats and channels, e.g. web pages, video, articles and social media.
- Willingness and ability to travel
DNV GL have a highly performance-based culture, as well as having a lot of fun.
We do not believe in a superwoman or superman, but the more of the following personal characteristics you recognize yourself in the more likely is it that you are DNV GL next team-member:
- You are sociable and creates a good atmosphere
- You are a team player, but also enjoys working independently
- You work well under pressure and are used to working with deadlines
- You are a strong believer in the power of technology and understand how it transforms business
- You have a deep understanding of what type of activities need to be prioritized to achieve business results
- You are structured and organized and you go into the tiny details to get results
- You are curious, enjoy trouble shooting and are a problem solver
- You are dedicated towards analytics. You enjoy digging into details and numbers with the purpose of optimizing the operation
- You are agile and self-driven, looking for opportunities to get business results
- You are result oriented and are always doing your utmost to reach the targets
- You are creative and always searching for new opportunities
- You have excellent English skills, orally spoken and written
- You have excellent communication skills, and enjoy giving presentations
- You understand the importance of collaboration and personal connections
DNV GL collaborates with Hammer & Hanborg on this project position with a duration of 12 months. You will be hired as a consultant from Hammer & Hanborg.
Curious and wanting to know more? Please call Consultant Ingrid Melbye Olsen on 0047 913 63 981. If you are interested in applying, please do promptly.
About DNV GL - Digital Solutions:
DNV GL is a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving asset performance, with expertise in data management and analytics, QHSE, design and engineering, asset integrity and cyber security. Our digital asset ecosystems and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries – for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, renewables, electric grids, smart cities and more.