We are looking for a courageous, imaginative and future focused Communications Manager for a temporary position (6 months) with the Wallenius Wilhelmsen Corporate Communications team.
The corporate communications function is the custodian of the company reputation and brings value through building brand equity. It supports line management and other functions in their communication efforts, bringing to life the company brand and building strong relationships with our stakeholders.
The Communications team is located at the company headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and support the business globally.
We are looking for professionals with relevant experience in communications, as well as a steady penmanship in both English and Norwegian. Key focus areas are external communication including PR, media relations, financial communication and emergency communications; internal communication for employee engagement, and branding.
• Degree in communication, digital communications, organizational studies or similar
• Experience with Office 365
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Norwegian
• International experience is a big plus
• Experience in implementation of agile work metods
• You appreciate diversity, and like to work internationally
• You enjoy challenging conventional ways of thinking and introducing new ideas
• You enjoy fast pace and continuous changes, are a good listener, and can collaborate across time zones
• You have project management skills and the ability to prioritise
Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our recruiters Trine Larsen or Ingrid Melbye Olsen (+47 22 44 33 00) at Hammer & Hanborg.
Who are Wallenius Wilhelmsen?
• Wallenius Wilhelmsen, market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world.
• We are 9 500 dedicated employees in 29 countries worldwide, headquartered in Oslo, Norway (OEX: WALWIL). Our main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup. Total income for 2018 was USD 4.1 billion.
• We operate 130 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, together with a global inland distribution network, 120 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals. Our purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more efficient solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. Our goal is a zero emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles; working in partnership with customers and business partners we can get there.