We are looking for you that are truly into making good visual content that moves and engages!
This position will support brand development through thoughtful, strategic content creation and social media management; collaborate with our communication-resources to create an engaging social media presence across channels and audiences internal as well as external; and provide guidance on social media best practices and emerging digital trends.
The right person must have a passion for social media and internet trends. An ideal candidate will be an organized, proactive and creative thinker who can manage a content calendar one minute and cut fun and engaging videos the next.
We are looking for a Content Wizard who is available for a temporary assignment (6 months).
This position will be responsible for producing, optimizing, publishing and maintaining high-quality content across our global websites, ensuring that visitors to our site have a seamless and positive user experience.
• Degree in Communication, Design, Digital Media or similar
• Digital content experience
• Fluent English written and verbally
• Proven digital and social media skills
• Proactive and consultative approach
• A proactive self-starter
• Appointed cooperative skills, also across the organization
• Function well as a mediator and an influencer
• An imaginative person who can constructively challenge conventional ways of thinking and introduce innovative ideas
• Natural problem solver with a proactive approach
• Exceptional collaboration abilities across time zones and cultures
• Resilient and able to adapt to challenges
• Abel to focus on end results
• Strong project management skills, ability to establish clear priorities quickly
• Excellent reputation for integrity and judgment
Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our recruiters Trine Larsen or Ingrid Melbye Olsen (+47 22 44 33 00) at Hammer & Hanborg.
Who are Wallenius Wilhelmsen?
• Wallenius Wilhelmsen, market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world.
• We are 9 500 dedicated employees in 29 countries worldwide, headquartered in Oslo, Norway (OEX: WALWIL). Our main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup. Total income for 2018 was USD 4.1 billion.
• We operate 130 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, together with a global inland distribution network, 120 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals. Our purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more efficient solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. Our goal is a zero emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles; working in partnership with customers and business partners we can get there.